As of November 1, 2012, RPR is available to all REALTORS® across the country. That means that more than 147 million properties nationwide are at your fingertips! Imagine being able to access the following in one location:
- Tax assessment / public records on 147 million parcels of property in the United States
- Mortgage and lien information
- Nationwide school data, test scores and parent reviews
- Dynamic mapping: school zones, neighborhoods, ZIP codes, cities, FEMA, etc.
- Geo-spatial data including aerial photography, street level and bird’s eye view
- Census, demographic and lifestyle data
- Neighborhood information
If your MLS has partnered with RPR to include your MLS data in the system, you also will have access to:
- Your listings, photos and virtual tours
- The largest national database by county of foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, REO and default properties
- MLS active, sold, pending, expired, withdrawn and canceled statuses
- Historical listing comparison tool
- Realtor Valuation Model® (RVM®)
- Adjustable property facts, comparables and RVM® for custom valuation report
- Charts and graphs that include trends calculated from MLS data
These features are available to you at no additional cost. We want to encourage you to take advantage of RPR, and all it has to offer. Not sure if your MLS or CIE has partnered with RPR? Click here to find out.
See how other REALTORS® across the country are successfully using RPR with their clients and customers at www.myrpr.com
Or sign up for a training class at blog.narrpr.com/training.