Released September 12, 2011
Version 1.8 of the Realtors Property Resource™ website adds functionality that allows users to save a property of interest after executing a search and to easily return to the property on subsequent visits to RPR. These Release Notes describe the new features, functionality and enhancements in the v1.8 release. For more detail and support, please review the articles here in the RPR Help Desk or contact Customer Care at 877-977-7576.
Version 1.8 includes these new or enhanced features:
- Save a property. A user can save any property by clicking on the blue “Save” button in the upper right of the Property Details page. The property can be saved using its street address or a customized name chosen by the user. The user’s saved properties are accessible via the “My Searches” pulldown menu in the Search bar (grouped in the Properties section) and the “My Saved Searches” box on the homepage. See the field to enter your customized address for a Saved Property:
- Performance enhancements. With each release, RPR works to accelerate the search process on the website and to eliminate bottlenecks by making improvements to the background technology that powers RPR. Version 1.8 includes such enhancements.
- Improvements to Refined Value calculation. RPR has improved the calculation by which changes to a property’s home facts, such as the square footage and the number of bedrooms, generate a Refined Value. In addition, new text on the Property Details page clarifies how Refined Value is calculated, to help users interpret the values they generate. Refined Value calculations are based on public records data on a home, not MLS data, which can understate or overstate changes made to the home facts if there are large discrepancies between public records and MLS data.
- Enhanced highlighting of an agent’s own listings. Improved checkboxes and highlighting make it clearer which listings belong to the user in homepage search results and the Map View of the Search Results page.
- Support for multiple co-brands. Brokers who are beta testing RPR’s forthcoming Broker Tool Sets can apply different co-brands for different offices in their brokerage.
Version 1.8 also includes these changes:
- A new filter allows users to easily remove Pending sales properties from For Sale search results.
- Recently Sold flags appear only for properties sold within the past three months. Such properties also now display last sale price (where available) and date sold.
- Property Details pages now display “Days on RPR” rather than Days on Market.
- Users can be simultaneously logged on to RPR via a mobile device and a browser. (Concurrent sessions in multiple browsers, however, are not permitted.)
Enhancements and Bug Fixes
We addressed approximately 85 bug fixes and enhancement requests suggested by users. We are always interested in hearing your suggestions for future enhancements to RPR.
The v1.9 release of RPR, coming in fall 2011, is scheduled to include these new features:
- Map Pin Correction Tool. Is the map pin in the wrong place? Users will be able to move pins for their own usage on the site and in reports.
- Charts Enhancements. We will be fine-tuning the format and content of select charts on the site and in reports.
We welcome your feedback directly from the RPR website (click the Talk to Us link on any page), via the Help Desk or by calling Customer Care at 877-977-7576.