Released October 7, 2011
Version 1.9 of the Realtors Property Resource™ website adds user-friendly features on the Property Details page—including price per square foot of listed properties and an AVM / RVM® confidence score—as well as a tool that allows users to move a map pin that is shown in the wrong location. These Release Notes describe the new features, functionality and enhancements in the v1.9 release. For more detail and support, please review the articles here in the RPR Knowledge Base or contact Customer Care at 877-977-7576.
These Release Notes are also attached as a PDF file.
Version 1.9 includes these new or enhanced features:
- User-friendly features on the Property Details page. The top of the Property Details page has been significantly redesigned to provide a much cleaner and more informative summary of a subject property. The changes include additional data, coupled with background information and videos to help interpret it. For instance, an AVM or RVM® confidence score of up to five stars is now displayed in tandem with a property’s AVM or RVM®, to assist users in forecasting a logical selling price for a subject property. In addition, users can mouseover Tips text and view short videos about pricing in relation to AVMs and RVM®s. (More Tips will be added in future releases.) Other additional data includes price per square foot, which is displayed for listed properties where that calculation is provided by the MLS, and more update dates for data types.
- Map pin correction tool. RPR gives you the ability to pinpoint a property’s specific location on the map for cases where we don’t quite get it right. RPR created this tool in response to users in rural or remote areas who wanted to be able to locate map pins themselves. The tool is accessed by clicking the property’s map pin on the Property Details page. Moved map pins appear on Property Details pages and in Reports. Learn more about this tool in a Knowledge Base article: http://support.narrpr.com/entries/20518176-can-i-correct-a-map-pin-that-is-located-in-the-wrong-place
- Improved homepage navigation. Simplifications on the homepage will make it easier for new users to find their way around and look up their NRDS number, a crucial element for creating an RPR account. Returning users will find it easier to reset their password.
- Data Tool for Broker Tools beta users. Brokers who are beta testing RPR’s forthcoming Broker Tool Sets will see tremendous new functionality with this release. RPR has created an analytics data cube that powers a reports generator to visualize a variety of metrics that are crucial to brokers. Watch for information about when this tool will be available more broadly; we will be extending our work in this area over the next several releases.
- Performance enhancements. With each release, RPR works to accelerate the search process on the website and to eliminate bottlenecks by making improvements to the background technology that powers RPR. Version 1.9 includes such enhancements.
Version 1.9 also includes these changes:
- The ability to navigate back to a particular Property Details page from Reports, an improvement frequently requested by users.
- A new and simpler tool for uploading photos and logos to a user’s Profile.
- A new Search tab to clarify when a user is executing a search, as opposed to using the Home, Reports or Profile tabs.
- Improvements to many charts as displayed on the website and in Reports, including readability enhancements.
- Property Details pages now display “Days in System” rather than Days on RPR.
Enhancements and Bug Fixes
RPR addressed 82 bug fixes and enhancement requests, including many suggested by users. We are always interested in hearing your suggestions for future enhancements to RPR.
The v1.10 release of RPR, coming in November 2011, is scheduled to include these new features:
- Property Analysis. A new tool, geared toward real estate investors, will allow users to analyze cash flow and investment-related data for a subject property.
- Homepage Enhancements. Look for a bold and streamlined redesign of the homepage.
We welcome your feedback directly from the RPR website (click the Talk to Us link on any page), via the Help Desk or by calling Customer Care at 877-977-7576.