Released August 19, 2013
Version 1.25 of the Realtors Property Resource website focuses on enhancements to multiple areas of the application. A summary of the most prominent enhancements is below. If you would like more help finding or using anything in RPR, please visit http://blog.narrpr.com/training/.
- International REALTOR® members can now create accounts in RPR.
- Sale Pending flags now appear as a darker blue than the Active Listing flags on maps and in reports. And Sale Pending flags for distressed properties are now maroon, distinguishing them from the red Distressed flags.
- Notifications you receive when generating your reports have been enhanced, providing more information about the status and numbers of reports you have requested. (More enhancements are coming in the next release too.)
- There is no longer a cap on the number of comps a user can display in the Seller’s Report.
- The Homeowner Facts detail section can be turned off, preventing information about a property owner from appearing in reports.
- User-entered changes to facts about a commercial property now display in the Commercial Property Report.
- Additional details have been added to the Interior Details section of the Property Details page where available: above-ground square feet, below-ground square feet, finished square feet and unfinished square feet.
- Larger photos of the user-selected comparable properties are now available within the Comp Analysis workflow, and you can scroll through multiple photos of a property when they are available.
- You can select a map point to initiate the “best business” analysis in Commercial.
- Map layer performance is improved, reducing the chance that a tile for a heat map or other map information will be incomplete in your reports.
- You can now filter active listings and pending sales out of your All Properties searches for distressed properties.
- RPR is preparing a dashboard for Associations and MLSs. You will hear more about this feature, designed for Association and MLS staff to help serve their members, when it begins beta testing in September.
- The Sales Comparison Analysis feature, which is designed for REALTOR® Appraisers and has been in beta testing, will be made available to all RPR users in September. The Sales Comparison Analysis is a simple and powerful way to evaluate a property using area sales information, as well as competitive listings, and produce a detailed record that can be saved or printed.
For more detail and support, please review the articles here in the RPR Knowledge Base or contact the Help Desk at 877-977-7576. We welcome your feedback directly from the RPR website (click the “Live chat” link on any page) or by calling the Help Desk.