Here are the methods available in the RPR API, and the inputs for each method.
Inputs common to all methods:
- Username: This is your RPR API username, provided by your account manager. It is NOT your RPR website username.
- Password: This is the password for your account.
Inputs for GetProperties:
- Address: Geographical area, such as:
- Irvine, CA
- Irvine, CA 92604
- Woodbridge in Irvine, CA (this is a neighborhood in Irvine, CA)
- MinBedrooms: The minimum number of bedrooms.
- MinBathrooms: The minimum number of bathrooms.
- MinLivingAreaSizeSqFt: The minimum living area, in sq. ft.
- MinLotSizeSqFt: The minimum lot size, in sq. ft.
- YearBuiltStart: Year built, starting year.
- YearBuiltEnd: Year built, ending year.
- SoldSinceDate: YYYY-MM-DD or
- SortColumn: Sort by any other field in this method. For example, SoldSince.
- SortDirection: The order of the sort column, either descending or ascending.
- Coming soon: OwnerName
Inputs for GetPropertyDetails and GetPropertyComparables:
- You can specify a property address by either address or APN:
- Address: A full property address, such as 1 Live Oak, Irvine, CA
- APN: An official parcel number, such as 451-683-01. When the parcel number is used, you must also specify the county, city or zip in the Address field.
- NumberOfComps: The number of comparable properties to return with the subject property.
The input schema can be seen at http://api.narrpr.com/PropertyAPI.svc?xsd=xsd0. A current formatted XML snapshot is attached.