Released September 16, 2010
Release Notes for RPR v1.0 describes the new features, functionality and enhancements in the first complete non-beta release of Realtors Property Resource™. For more detail and support, please review the articles in the Knowledge Base section of this Help Desk or contact Customer Care at 877-977-7576.
Version 1.0 focuses on back-end maintenance to support the full release of the RPR website from the beta version and new or enhanced features such as these:
- New and expanded data. We’ve expanded the data fields and types displayed in nearly every area of the Property Details Pages. Basic facts, owner facts, price change history, listing details, location details, current mortgage and default records, and the listing agent sidebar have all been added or enhanced. On the page’s History tab, the deed and transfer history, assessment history, historical mortgages and historical default information have all been expanded. Click the “More Info” link under these modules to see everything.
- New side-by-side comparison of historical listings. Below the map on the Property Details Page, you can now select any available historical listing to display in a side-by-side comparison with the current property record. A new layer opens and shows, photo by photo and field by field, how listings for a property have changed over time.
- New historical photo gallery. Below the main photo on the Property Details Page, you can open a viewer that shows all of the available photos from historical listings of a property. A dropdown menu under the gallery allows you to skip among the various listings.
- Enhanced neighborhood information. New charts and grids of data are available on each tab of the Neighborhood Details Page, including building permits, additional demographics and climate.
- New Help Desk. Click on the “Help” link atop any page and you will be directed to our new Help Desk, which is filled with more than 150 articles and videos about how to use RPR. Don’t see the answer to your question? The Help Desk is interactive—you can leave a comment or ask a question and it will be shared with RPR representatives and other users. A separate area of the Help Desk is available to support MLS staff.
- Additional Login Security. We have implemented additional login security using Scout Analytics from Clareity Security, which is used by many MLS systems around the country. Although transparent to the user, the login forms now analyze the pattern with which you type your sign-in and password, and attempt to detect when passwords are being shared based on different patterns of entry.
We addressed 75 new tickets from our issue tracking system, many generated as a result of user feedback.
Some users may be unable to add or update a photo on their Profile page without both saving and refreshing the page after loading and receiving a message that their photo was successfully saved.
The v1.1 release of RPR will include:
- Larger maps, with more robust functionality
- Improved API
- Single sign-on technology (allows users to sign on once for both their MLS system and RPR)
We welcome your feedback directly from the RPR website (see the Talk to Us link on the homepage), via this Help Desk (you can comment on any article) or by calling Customer Care at 877-977-7576.