RPR v1.34 (website) and v1.1 (mobile)
Released October 28, 2014
We are excited to announce that RPR mobile™ is now available for iOS and Android. Found in the App Store or Google Play, RPR mobile™ gives you access to RPR’s powerful database in the tool you use most: your phone. In the latest release of our website and mobile app, you will find new features and updates to many of the tools you use most in RPR. Below are highlights of enhancements you can try out today.
RPR mobile™ encompasses the powerful searching and reporting features of the RPR website. And RPR mobile™ has a special feature available only on the app: Drawing on the Map. When you’re searching by map in RPR mobile™, you can click on the “Draw” button to draw an outline on your screen of the area you’d like to search. You can draw a circle, polygon, or even ‘swipe’ to create a line, allowing you to search along a road or other corridor. The search results will display within the shape drawn.
The v1.1 release of RPR mobile™ is available for Android in the Google Play Store on October 29; the iOS version will be available shortly.
Comp Analysis – Choice of a preferred property record
To give REALTORS® more flexibility when adjusting the comps during a Comp Analysis, you can choose which version of a property record to use as the comp: Public Record, Sold Listing, Historical Listing, or if you have refined the value of the comp, you can choose that value as well.
We’ve added a few options to our RPR Reports:
- You can choose the number of current and historical property photos that are included on the report. Choose between: All Photos, Two Pages of Photos, or Main Photos Only.
- Enhanced HOA information is included on the “Historical Compare” section of reports, giving your clients more information.
- REALTOR®-created notes display as “Notes from ‘REALTOR® name,” making it clear that the RPR user generating a report added custom notes about the property.
When searching by radius on the map, the actual mileage displays, showing you just how far you’re searching.
We have improved how school information is matched between the MLS and Great Schools, which increases dynamic linking between a listed property’s Property Details page and Great Schools information.
This and That
Other enhancements and fixes in this release include:
- Search for Off-market Properties: Searches for public records properties that are missing address components, such as city, county or zip code will now yield improved results.
- Maps: Map pins for “Recently Expired” properties on search results, as well as in reports, have been updated to a color consistent with the labeling shown on the Property Details page.
- Neighborhood Details Charts: Data on the “Median Estimated Home Value,” “Change Over Last Month,” and “Change over Last 12 Months” charts has been updated.
- Broker AVM: Brokers can now create an error message that will display to viewers when the AVM cannot be returned for the address given.
- Maponics Update: We are currently updating data from Maponics, which will improve our neighborhood, zip code and school searches.
We’re currently working to add a School Search to RPR mobile™.
If you want more help finding or using anything in RPR, please visit http://blog.narrpr.com/training, where we have webinars you can register for, and on-demand learning you can take advantage of.
For more detail and support, contact our 24/7 Help Desk at 877-977-7576. We also welcome your feedback directly from the RPR website (click the “Live chat” link on any page) or by calling the Help Desk.
In case you want a list of these enhancements to review later, a PDF version of these Release Notes is attached at the end of this article.