RPR (website) v1.40
Released May 19, 2015
Let’s take a closer look at some of the changes you’ll see in our latest version, released on May 19.
New section on Property Details page
A new section, Miscellaneous Details, appears on the Property Details page for properties where an MLS has chosen to highlight extra details about the property. These data fields have not previously been viewable on RPR. The data can include things such as flooring types, location information including views from the property and distance to recreation, HOA information, additional school information, as well as eco-friendly construction features. Miscellaneous Details is the final section on the Property Details page.
Disclosure on Texas reports
Realtors in Texas see a state-required disclosure statement that appears at the bottom of the cover page of property-specific reports. The disclosure reminds consumers that reports are not an appraisal. This disclosure appears on the following reports:
- Mini Property
- Valuation Workbook
Comprehensive data on building suites for lease
Users can search for and view details about building suites that are For Lease, when they are listed through Catylist CIEs. This feature provides you the ability to search for commercial suites by square footage, and to view additional available suites within a property or building when viewing a specific listing within the building. The details page for each suite encompasses basic data about the suite, such as size and cost, and also includes building summary information.
The suite information will be offered in RPR reports in a future release.
The Catylist CIEs are:
- California Commercial Alliance
- Gulf Coast CMLS
- My Florida Commercial Real Estate
- Northern Illinois Commercial Association of REALTORS
- Indiana Commercial Board of REALTORS Inc
- Kentucky Commercial Real Estate Alliance
- Louisiana Commercial Database
- Commercial Alliance of REALTORS West MI Grand Rapids
- Commercial Board of REALTORS Michigan
- Mississippi Commercial Associations of REALTORS
- Commercial Association of REALTORS New Mexico
- Rhode Island Commercial Information Exchange
- Greater Chattanooga Association of REALTORS
- Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS
- Northeast Tennessee CMLS
- REALTORS Association of Northeast Wisconsin MLS
What we're working on
We’re always working on something here at RPR. Here’s a sneak peek at what we’re up to now:
- A version of RPR Mobile optimized for tablets
- School Report, and school search for website
- Refreshed Maponics data for geographic boundaries
- The next generation of the Broker Data Tool, MLS and Association Dashboard, and Market Data Reports
- Keyword and feature search
If you want more help finding or using anything in RPR, please visit http://blog.narrpr.com/training, where we have registration for upcoming webinars and on-demand learning opportunities.
And in case you want a list of these enhancements to review later, a PDF version of these Release Notes is attached at the end of this article.
For more detail and support, contact our 24/7 Help Desk at 877-977-7576. We also welcome your feedback directly from the RPR website (click the “Live chat” link on any page) or by calling the Help Desk.