The following browsers can be used with RPR:
- Chrome 30.0 or later (this is the preferred browser)
- Internet Explorer 11.0 or later
- Microsoft Edge (two most recent major versions)
- Safari 5.0 or later
- Firefox 20.0 or later
If you have an Internet security program installed, you may need to determine how to add RPR to trusted websites list. The process varies depending on the product you have installed.
Some users of Internet Explorer have reported seeing gray boxes in lieu of the login and password fields on the RPR homepage, preventing them from logging in. This is a browser security-related issue, and if you experience it, you can follow these steps:
- On any page of Internet Explorer, Click the Tools button. This can look like a gear or simply be the word Tools. It can also be reached by using the command "Alt+X"
- From the menu, choose "Internet options."
- From the box with several tabs that appears, choose the Security tab and select the "Trusted sites" option with the green checkmark.
- Click the Sites button just below the options, which will open another box with a list of websites.
- Select https://www.narrpr.com in the list and "Remove" it from your trusted websites.
- Close all of the windows opened in the previous steps and attempt to log into RPR.
Following these steps should remove the gray boxes from the "Sign-In" fields; please contact the RPR Customer Support Center (877-977-7576) if it does not.