To add a photo, click the Profile and Settings button (the gear icon to the right of the magnifying glass) located in the upper right-hand corner of the RPR homepage.
You are now in "My Profile."
- Make sure that the fields containing your contact information and NRDS ID are populated.
- Follow the "Upload New Photo" link.
- In a separate window, click "Browse for an image to upload." If you prefer, you can crop the image after you upload it to RPR. Your photo can be uploaded as a .jpg, .jpeg or .png file. The minimum file size is 30 KB and the maximum is 2000 KB. The minimum dimensions are 300 pixels by 300 pixels. If your image does not meet the requirements, you can try opening the photo in Paint or picmonkey.com to edit the crop or dimensions.
- Be sure to click "Finish" when you are done.
To add a logo, follow the same initial steps above.
- Follow the "Upload Logo" link.
- Your logo can be uploaded as a .jpg, .jpeg or .png file. The minimum file size is 5 KB and the maximum is 2000 KB. The minimum dimensions are 100 pixels by 100 pixels.