As an RPR user, it’s important that you complete your profile and keep it up to date. The information stored in your profile is used in components of the RPR system, especially reports, and helps ensure that you have access to the proper data and listings.
Navigate to your Profile page using the Profile tab from anywhere on the website. Now you can:
- Enter your NRDS ID number, your last name and your email address if any of this information was incomplete when you created your RPR account or needs to be updated now.
- Upload your photo and logo. The minimum file size is 30 KB and the maximum is 2000 KB. File should be .jpg or .png.
- Enter your contact information, office information, website and email. This information will populate on covers of reports you generate.
- Review your brand. If you have a brand, it will be shown here, but usually cannot be changed. Your branding appears on the website and reports.
- Select your MLS from the MLS Info drop-down menu. If you’re a member of more than one MLS, please enter them each here.
- You have an option to enter your state license number. This will appear on the cover of reports you generate for properties in that state.
- Enter up to 10 home areas, which then appear in a Quick Searches link on your homepage.
- Create an assistant user if you have an assistant and your MLS allows assistant accounts in RPR
- Link your RPR and zipForm accounts if you are a zipForm user
- Enter your time zone for report tracking.
Be sure to press the blue "Save" button before you leave the Profile page so that your new information is stored. You can go back and update your profile at any time.