Yes, you can compare a current listing with a previous listing of the same property on the Property Details and History pages. On the right-hand sidebar, see the blue Compare button, which appears only if RPR has data on an earlier property listing. Clicking the button will provide a visual comparison of the current and earlier listing. The "Historic Records for this Property" drop-down menu lets you choose which earlier listing to view if there's more than one previous listing.
The pop-up comparison window shows:
- current and historical listing photos
- current and historical sales price
- current and historical estimated home value
- current and historical basic facts about the property
- other property details, current and historical
This feature is an easy way to conduct a side-by-side comparison of a for-sale property, then and now.