If you haven't uploaded your photo and logo to your profile, they will not appear on your reports. If you have done this step and your photo and logo still do not appear, call the RPR Customer Support Center at 877-977-7576.
Here's how to upload your photo and logo:
To add a photo, click on the icon that looks like a gear/cog (accessible near the top of every page of the site).
- You are now in "Settings and Profile." Make sure that the fields containing your contact information and NRDS ID are populated.
- Follow the "Upload New Photo" link.
- Choose a file when prompted. You can crop the image after you upload it to RPR. Your photo can be uploaded as a .jpg or .png file. The minimum file size is 30 KB and the maximum is 2000 KB. The minimum dimensions are 300 pixels by 300 pixels.
- Be sure to "save" when done.
To add a logo, follow the same initial steps above.
- Follow the "Upload New Logo" link.
- Your logo can be uploaded as a .jpg or .png file. The minimum file size is 5 KB and the maximum is 2000 KB. The minimum dimensions are 100 pixels by 100 pixels.