If you haven't uploaded your photo and logo to your profile, they will not appear on your reports. Make sure that you generate a new report after making any changes to your profile to guarantee that they will be reflected. If you have done this step and your photo and logo still do not appear, call the RPR Customer Support Center at (877)977-7576.
Here's how to upload your photo and logo:
To add a photo, click on the gear/cog icon (accessible near the top of every page of the site).
- You are now in "Settings and Profile." (While you're here, make sure that the fields containing your contact information are populated.)
- Follow the "Upload Photo" link.
- Choose a file when prompted. You can crop the image after you upload it to RPR. Your photo can be uploaded as a .jpg or .png file. The minimum file size is 30 KB and the maximum is 2000 KB. The minimum dimensions are 300 pixels by 300 pixels.
- Be sure to "save" when done.
To add a logo, follow the same initial steps above.
- Follow the "Upload Logo" link.
- Your logo can be uploaded as a .jpg, .jpeg or .png file. The minimum file size is 5 KB and the maximum is 2000 KB. The minimum dimensions are 100 pixels by 100 pixels.