v1.43 - RPR website and RPR Mobile™ for tablet and phone, iOS and Android
Released September 2, 2015
The latest release of Realtors Property Resource® introduces a search mechanism for schools, and properties within school attendance boundaries, using the RPR website, as well as some key enhancements to the Property Flyer.
Search for schools or properties within school attendance boundaries
You can now search for properties within the attendance boundaries of a school or a school district. You can also search for a particular school within a geography or a school district. You can specify if you want to search by Elementary, Middle or High School.
The school search function is an option accessed in the existing search bar, just like searching for properties or neighborhoods. The search results map shows either the geography or the district boundary, based on the search completed. Within the results, you can view basic information about each school and click on “Nearby Properties for sale” to search for available homes within that school’s boundary. In areas where school boundaries are not available, properties within a one-mile proximity will be returned.
Search results utilize Maponics school boundaries and are not dependent upon schools entered into MLS systems (as displayed on a Property Details page). Search results can be sorted by the school name or rating.
School searching is already available in RPR's mobile app, and a coming enhancement is a School Report that builds on the school search.
Property Flyer enhancements further customize report
Refinements have been made to the Property Flyer allowing you to add more customization to the description and to remove data that you cannot edit. Included in these refinements are the following:
- A text editor has been added to the description section of the flyer. Users have the option to change text to Bold, Italics, and add Underline or Strike-through to the text within their description.
- You can reset the description to reflect the current description in the MLS. When a user creates a Property Flyer, the user's text description along with modifications is stored for future reuse. But if the user wants to delete all changes and restore the description to reflect what is currently shown for the property in the MLS, the user can leverage a “Reset” link underneath the description.
- A property's Comps Analysis range prints on the flyer. If a user has completed a Comps Analysis on an Off Market property and entered a price range as their result, the range is now reflected on the flyer.
- You can remove specific data elements from displaying on the flyer. Year Built, Tax Amount, Subdivision, School District and MLS number can each be suppressed from displaying on the flyer. These are data fields that cannot be adjust for a property.
- The listing agent’s office phone number displays on the report.
- The map pin has been made larger on the map and the zoom has been adjusted.
We focused on repairing bugs and making refinements to the mobile app after the July tablet debut.
What we’re working on
Here’s a sneak peek at what’s to come:
- The next generation of the Broker Data Tool, MLS and Association Dashboard, and Market Data Reports
- Keyword and feature search
- Maps enhancements
- Improvements to geographic boundaries, especially neighborhoods
- Integration of reports with social media
- Points of Interest updates (RPR Commercial) and expansion (RPR Residential)
- Modifications to the Refined Value tab
If you want more help finding or using anything in RPR, please visit http://blog.narrpr.com/training, where we have registration for upcoming webinars and on-demand learning opportunities.
And in case you want a list of these enhancements to review later, a PDF version of these Release Notes is attached at the end of this article.
For more detail and support, contact our 24/7 Help Desk at 877-977-7576. We also welcome your feedback directly from the RPR website (click the “Live chat” link on any page) or by calling the Help Desk.